Re: Documentation generated by doxygen and Debian Policy

Hello Boris!

I just investigated a bit inside the source-tar doing this:

cd doc
qmake
make
./doxyfilter -g
sed -i -e's/GENERATE_LATEX.*= NO/GENERATE_LATEX = YES/'\
- -e's/GENERATE_MAN.*= NO/GENERATE_MAN = YES/' ./Doxyfile
doxygen ./Doxyfile
cd ..

there you go having freshly generated docs as html, LaTeX and man-pages.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Feel free to contact me if there are issues/questions.

Cheers,
  Björn