Re: building for more than one distribution

Op 22-03-12 12:20, Ansgar Burchardt schreef:

> sbuild has a "-d" option that I believe also changes the field in the
> .changes.  It also has options to append a suffix to the version which
> you need if you want to keep binary packages built for multiple
> distributions in the same archive.

Thanks; I wasn't aware of sbuild but I've looked it up now. The docs
suggest that it's covering the same functionality as pbuilder, so one
would naturally choose one or the other, not both. Or am I wrong?

Cheers,

Dennis
--
D.H. van Dok :: Software Engineer :: www.nikhef.nl :: www.biggrid.nl