building for more than one distribution

Hi,

this may not be the perfect place to ask, but...

The pbuilder-tricks wiki[1] describes very nicely how to set up builds
for more than one distribution. I've started to use this to build our
software stack for squeeze and ubuntu, so our customers don't have to
wait for inclusion in Debian proper.

1. http://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks

I'm also happily using cowpoke as this streamlines a lot of the work.

The snag I'm hitting is that a build for, say, squeeze-i386 results in a
changes file that has "Distribution: unstable" in it. And mini-dinstall
will oblige and put it in /var/cache/archive/unstable instead of
/var/cache/archive/squeeze.

Now I can think of several ways to fix this:

- use something other than dinstall
- change the .changes file before using dput (breaks signing)
- use --debbuildopts=--changes-option=-Ddistribution=squeeze

Any hint is appreciated!

Thanks,

Dennis
--