Re: RFS: trash-cli

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 04:07:20PM +0100, Stefano Karapetsas wrote:
> Hi Javier,

Javi would do :)

> thank you for your sponsorship :-)
>
> >  - Consider using a vcs to maintain the debian/ Upstream uses git,
> >    you could use git-buildpackage (this is just a suggestion, but it
> >    will make life easier for you and me)
>
> Ok!

I've set up a repository in git.debian.org[0] and imported the history
of the previous (deceased) package and the version you uploaded to
mentors.  See [1] to know how to get write access to it.

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/trash-cli.git;a=summary
[1] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/collab-maint/

Cheers,
Javi