Re: looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my key

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 08:16:32PM +0000, Paul Martin wrote:
> Some hints are here:
> http://ekaia.org/blog/2009/05/10/creating-new-gpgkey/

Also there's http://users.pepperfish.net/dsilvers/keysigcheck.sh which can help
you to check your options are right, by asking it to look for your
self-signatures.

> The Uni area is fine with me. Perhaps if Daniel is back from foreign
> parts some time we could all go for a drink?

I am indeed back from Foreign parts, although I need a little notice as I have
to fit social calls around my OU work.

Don't hold up any key signing for me, just let me know when & where and I'll
try and pop along if possible.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69