looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my key

I have been encouraged to apply to become a debian developer by Steve McIntyre and Hector Oron.

However before I can do so I need to get my GPG key signed by a couple of debian-developers.

Also can someone confirm whether all 4096 bit RSA keys are "sha2 capable" and if not how I check whether my key is "sha2" capable. I don't want to waste peoples time requesting signatures on a key that turns out to be unsuitable for debian.

I am currently a PHD student at the university of manchester than the uni would be my preffered meeting location though I will also consider other public places. I do not want to travel to the home of someone I do not know.

Thanks

Peter Michael Green