Re: Fwd: RFS: gcc-4.5-doc-non-dfsg

Samuel,

I'm terribly sorry, but most likely I won't look into this in the near
future. On weekdays, when done with current work and family stuff, I'm
usually too tired to do anything useful. And it is already clear that at
least next two weekends will also be occupied.

It is a bad idea to postpone gcc-doc update for unpredictable time. I've
already written that I don't own gcc-doc packages, and don't object upload
by others.

Nikita

P.S.
I should probably resign from Debian... but I don't feel ready for this.
Once it was not easy to become a DD. And I still hope for some changes
that will allow me to give more time to Debian. As for now, I hope my
@debian.org account does not harm the project much...