Re: RFS: policyd-weight (10th try)

On 02/17/2012 03:13 AM, Werner Detter wrote:
>> Did you ask zigo who sponsored your last upload?
>>
> sure i did. But he just became a father so he had no time left for uploading the package.

Also, I'm busy with other packages, and did that last upload
because I thought it was important that someone takes over
the package that was orphaned. I never claimed that I'd be
the sponsor for the life of the package (which I have no
time for ATM, unfortunately).

It would really help if someone else could also be the
sponsor of this package, and maybe I will be able to
help for the next upload, when I get less busy.

Thomas