Re: about my e-mail of today in the morning

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Arno Töll <debian@toell.net> wrote:

> --

Val:

Perhaps you should look at making this into an upstream project, so
motivated Debian contributors may work on getting this software into
Debian?

We don't usually accept code snippits as full packages, so perhaps if
you were to get this into a larger utils project, or even start a
collection for working with BIOSs, or something.

Best of luck!
Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq