Bug#660162: sponsorship-requests: RFS: tack/1.07-2
* Package name : tack
Version : 1.07
Upstream Author : Thomas Dickey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL or Web page : ftp://ftp.invisible-island.net/ncurses/
* License : GPL-2+
Description : terminfo action checker
Section : misc
The 'tack' program is a diagnostic tool that is designed to create and
verify the correctness of terminfo's. This program can be used to
create new terminal descriptions that are not included in the standard
It builds those binary packages:
tack - terminfo action checker
tack-dbg - terminfo action checker (debug)
It was in Debian before, but got orphaned and eventually dropped; see
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tack/tack_1.07-2.dsc
Here are the new changelog entries:
tack (1.07-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Actually get debhelper to update config.guess and config.sub.
(It seems that the "autotools-dev" addon must be explicitly requested.)
Thanks to Jakub Wilk for prompting me to check this again.
* Add debhelper bump to changelog for 1.07-1.
* Add Vcs-Browser: and Vcs-Git: fields to debian/control.
* Install a symlink CHANGES.gz -> changelog.gz in the doc directory.
* Update debian/copyright to current (nearly-1.0) DEP5 format.
* Closes: #660140 (ITP for this package).
-- Samuel Bronson <email@example.com> Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:40:07 -0500
tack (1.07-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Adopt package.
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Let debhelper handle pulling up-to-date config.guess and config.sub in
* Fix "hyphen-used-as-minus-sign" warning from lintian.
* Update package to standards version 3.9.2.
* Add a debian/watch file again.
* Bump debhelper build-depends: to (>= 7.0.50~), since we use
* Enable build warnings.
-- Samuel Bronson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 04 Feb 2012 23:37:39 -0500
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!