Re: RFS: dmaths

I finally found time to actually install the software and play a bit with it. I have to admit that I am deeply disappointed. I spent maybe 5 minutes and I saw:
- tooltips in French;
- tooltips in German;
- dialog boxes in French;
- *lots* of error messages in French;
- an error box with no message at all (!);
- unhandled exceptions in Basic code.

(Mind you, I don't speak French or German and I've never configured my system or LibreOffice to use any of these languages.)

This is not the kind of quality I expect from software that is in Debian. I am not willing to sponsor this package.

--
Jakub Wilk