Re: RFS: dmaths

* Innocent De Marchi <tangram.peces@gmail.com>, 2012-01-28, 17:33:
Are these files
mini_memo_dmaths_1.5.odt
memo_OOo_dmaths_1.5.odt
Lisez-moi.odt
install.odt
used for anything? If they are not, I'd appreciate if you could remove
them from .orig.tar, too. It'll make future reviews easier.

I have reviewed: no reference to them in macros files. I've deleted them (in the script for repackaging).

Oh, I just realized that they were documentation files installed into /usr/share/doc/. Well, in that case maybe it's worth keeping them. (On the other hand they are all in French, so I have no idea how useful they are.)

--
Jakub Wilk