RFS: libapr-memcache0

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libapr-memcache0".

* Package name    : libapr-memcache0

  Version         : 0.7.0-4

  Upstream Author : Paul Querna chip@force-elite.com and Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav@gnutls.org

* URL             : http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/libs/apr_memcache/

* License         : Apache License Version 2.0

  Section         : libs

It builds those binary packages:

libapr-memcache-dev - apr_memcache developer package is a client for memcache

libapr-memcache0 - apr_memcache is a client for memcache

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/libapr-memcache0

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/liba/libapr-memcache0/libapr-memcache0_0.7.0-4.dsc

Kind regards,

Bas van den Dikkenberg