Re: RFS: sqlbuddy

Hi,

I have done possible changes. Hoping for more help.

On Mon, January 23, 2012 7:49 pm, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> debian/control:
> * Homepage: There is an extra space after the website URL, better to
> remove it.  You could add the final / too, although that is not required

Fixed this.

> should remove the commented Vcs-* fields, or update them and uncomment
> them if you are using a public VCS for maintaining that package (which
> would be a good thing, by the way). * Description: SQLite it the correct
> capitalization, not sqlite.

Using gitorious for packaging. I hope this shouldn't be a problem. Can I
use collabmaint?  Is it OK for such small packages? Also fixed the case
of SQLite.

> debian/watch: The upstream release practice prevents you to have a watch
> file indeed, I think you should ask them if they could publish versionned
> tarballs.

I have put a mail and awaiting reply. For now using a commented watch file.

> There is also the empty /usr/share/sqlbuddy/exports/ which is detected
> by Lintian. I guess that is intentional, but if this is a directory where
> database dumps will be placed, then it is at a wrong place, and it should
> be under /var instead, with the appropriate configuration, patch or
> symlink.

Fixed this by linking to /var/lib/sqlbuddy

Sincerely,
--
Medhamsh
Hacktivist | http://medhamsh.org