What to do if FTBFS bug is not reproducible?

Hello,

I'm working on to prepare QA upload for surf which is orphaned by its
previous maintainer. There is a FTBFS bug reported against this
package [1]. But I'm not able to reproduce this bug. Package builds
fine on the pbuilder clean chroot. I've already reported this on the
bug and also have provided my build log. How can I proceed shall I
manually close this bug and prepare a normal QA upload or I need to
wait for some reply on the bug.

Best Regards
--

Vasudev Kamath