Re: RFS: rhinote (new upstream version)

Dear mentors,

two weeks have passed without any reply, so I won’t feel bad for giving
this RFS a little more visibility.

The package is pretty straightforward and lintian clean, so I reckon an
experienced Debian contributor could review it reasonably quickly. Please
give it a go.

Thank you.

Andrea Bolognani <eof@kiyuko.org>