RFS: acsccid (New Upstream Release)

Dear Kilian,

Thank you for reviewing and uploading my first package "acsccid". Recently, I have updated the package with new upstream. acsccid 1.0.3 added more ACS CCID smart card readers support as well as legacy smart card readers such as ACR38 running proprietary protocol (non-CCID). It also improved card protocol parameters handling so that the optimal baud rate between reader and card is selected.

 * Package name    : acsccid
   Version         : 1.0.3-1
   Upstream Author : Advanced Card Systems Ltd. <
info@acs.com.hk>
 * URL             :
http://acsccid.sourceforge.net/
 * License         : LGPL-2.1+
   Section         : libs

Here is the change log:

  * New upstream release.
  * Removed debian/patches/pcsc-lite-1_7_3.patch.
  * Updated debian/copyright.
  * Updated debian/libacsccid1.udev from upstream.

It builds those binary packages:

libacsccid1 - PC/SC driver for ACS USB CCID smart card readers

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/acsccid

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acsccid/acsccid_1.0.3-1.dsc

I would be glad if you uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

Godfrey Chung