Re: Howto create a Repo?

On 12/21/2011 06:51 PM, Philippe Cochy wrote:
> I still do not understand if I did the right thing and what I should
> have to do now?

There is quite a lot of information on mentors.debian.org about the
topic. If you read it through, it will all explain itself. Basically you
ensure the package meets the Debian standards, set it to need a sponsor,
and then, the difficult thing, to look for a sponsor. I am not a Debian
developer so cannot help you with the upload. Teus.