RFS: elwood's email scanner

Hi folks, was hoping to find a sponsor for for my pop3 tool 'elwood'
(biff/repl/regex rolled into a single small project).

I'm not running Debian (but rather a home built setup). At any rate,
here's some info on the project...

License: MIT

Sources and website located at: http://www.topcat.hypermart.net/elwood.html

Blurb:

Elwood is a pop3 utility that provides 5 modes of operation:

. Displays connection and transaction states in a pop3 session.

. Allows viewing the To/From/Subject fields and optionally deletes messages.

. Scans email headers for a user supplied regular expression and
streams those lines containing a match to standard output.

. Scans email headers for a user supplied regular expression and runs
an external command when a matching pattern is found.

. Outputs message count.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it.

--
Later on,