Re: RFS: python-poster

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 00:25, Emilien Klein <emilien+debian@klein.st> wrote:
> Hi Arno,
>
> 2011/12/9 Arno Töll <debian@toell.net>:
>> no it is not. Jakub meant to file a bug denoting your NMU to the BTS.
>> You can use the nmudiff to get the idea. #610114 [1] is a random example
>> of what we mean too. In your case you shouldn't be filing a new bug
>> though, but reply to the existing one you are closing.
>
> Just to make sure we're on the same page: the message you replied to
> was sent to both the mailing list *and* the bug report [0]. Do you
> mean that I need to "physically" attach that diff to the bug report,
> instead of just linking to the paste?
> IMHO the coloring of the paste eases the reading, but there is also a
> download link at the bottom if someone needs a physical copy on it's
> computer.

Except that posting the actual debdiff is required by policy, pastes
on p.d.n are removed after some time (I think you can choose it at
creation time), so please post the diff on the bug report (using
nmudiff as suggested by Arno, f.e.). If someone need colored diff,
there's always colordiff :)

Regards,