Re: RFS: python-poster

* Emilien Klein <emilien+debian@klein.st>, 2011-12-09, 22:36:
If I understand it correctly none of the changes I've made are acceptable for an NMU. That's fine by me, as l'm just trying to get a newer version that is free of the bug due to which I have to duplicate code.

I'd happy to sponsor the NMU if it fixed this one thing.

I've restarted the NMU from scratch, this time only changing debian/changelog. It's uploaded to mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-poster

It would be great if you could have a look at it.

Your *.diff.gz modifies files it shouldn't:

$ lsdiff -z python-poster_0.8.1-0.1.diff.gz | grep -v /debian
python-poster-0.8.1/poster.egg-info/PKG-INFO

But, since it was caused by a latent bug in the existing package (not removing files that are modified at build time), I'll leave it that way.

I uploaded the package to DELAYED/2. Please post full debdiff between 0.7.0-1.1 and 0.8.1-0.1 to the bug log.

--
Jakub Wilk