Re: RFS: python-poster (was: NMU done but unresponsive maintainer)

Hi Jakub,

2011/12/9 Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>:
> * Emilien Klein <emilien+debian@klein.st>, 2011-12-09, 16:22:
>
>> If I understand it correctly none of the changes I've made are acceptable
>> for an NMU. That's fine by me, as l'm just trying to get a newer version
>> that is free of the bug due to which I have to duplicate code.
>

> I'd happy to sponsor the NMU if it fixed this one thing.

I've restarted the NMU from scratch, this time only changing
debian/changelog. It's uploaded to mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-poster

It would be great if you could have a look at it.

FYI I've tested it by removing the hard copy of poster in
nautilus-image-manipulator and changing the import of poster like
this:
from poster.encode import multipart_encode
from poster.streaminghttp import register_openers

instead of:
from nautilus_image_manipulator.upload.poster.encode import multipart_encode
from nautilus_image_manipulator.upload.poster.streaminghttp import
register_openers

and all works fine.

Thanks for your time and comments,
    +Emilien