Re: RFS: gimp-gap: fix FTBFS, libjpeg transition

Dear Ansgar,

thanks for having looked at the package. I have re-uploaded it on
mentors. It would be great if you could review the changes:

Le 27/09/11 10:47, Ansgar Burchardt a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Thibaut Paumard <paumard@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
>> gimp-gap   - animation package for the GIMP
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gimp-gap/gimp-gap_2.6.0+dfsg-2.dsc
>
> The package still fails to build in a current unstable chroot:

This new bug (643387) is due to the very recent changes in dpkg. I have
fixed it.

> Please consider removing debian/control.in as you seem not to use it and
> it contains outdated information.

Done.

> There is no need to include changelog entries from Ubuntu.  If you
> choose to include them, please exclude uploads done to rebuild the
> package (those including a "*build1" or similar in the version).

Done.

> I do not find timestamps in quilt patches to be particular useful,
> turing them off means less noise in a debdiff.  Please consider doing
> so, see QUILT_NO_DIFF_TIMESTAMPS, QUILT_NO_DIFF_INDEX in quilt(1).

Done.

I have also tracked down implicit declarations which have caused
recurring problems (the previous version only patched the implicit
declarations which caused FTBFS, I have fixed the rest now).

Best regards, Thibaut.