Re: RFS: conque

 Hello,

 I have re uploaded a new version of this package.

 To access further information about this package, please visit the
 following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/conque

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.3-1.dsc

>>> "Paragraph separators (empty lines) and lines consisting only of spaces
>>> and tabs are not allowed within field values or between fields. Empty lines
>>> in field values are usually escaped by representing them by a space followed
>>> by a dot."
>
> Regarding debian/copyright:
> - As implied above, the correct way of dealing with newlines in the license
> text is not to remove them (because that makes the text a single logical
> line), but to escape them. Also you removed even newlines between
> paragraphs...
DONE
> - You don't need to put information about copyright holders in the License
> field. This is what the Copyright field is for.
DONE
> - You could avoid repeating the whole license text multiple times by using
> an stand-alone license paragraph.
DONE

>> W: vim-conqueterm:
>> virtual-package-depends-without-real-package-depends depends:
>> vim-python
>
> Well, why didn't you follow the lintian advice of using a real package as
> the first alternative to the virtual package?
DONE

> I see that you asked for a review at debian-l10n-english, but your long
> description isn't what Justin proposed. In fact, it still contains a
> reference to Powershell, to which I objected to previously.
DONE.
Now the package description reads
<snip>
 This package is a Vim Plugin which allows you to run interactive programs,such
 as bash or dash on Gnu/Linux, inside a vim buffer. In other words it is a
 terminal emulator which uses a Vim buffer to display the program output.
</snip>

> Please use 2.3-1 as version number.
DONE

> Python modules should by byte-compiled at installation time. Please see
> Debian Python Policy 3.1.1 for details.
DONE, also prerm removes all pyc files thus generated (I verified it).

lintian --print-version
2.5.3~bpo60+1

Lintian errors/warnings:
lintian -IiE --pedantic conque_2.3-1_i386.changes vim-conqueterm_2.3-1_all.deb
P: vim-conqueterm: no-upstream-changelog
N:
Upstream has no changelog .. and after a LONG time, this is the only
message lintian is generating.
This time i am hoping things are A.O.K.