Re: RFS: conque

Hello,

I have re uploaded a new version of this package.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/conque

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.3-2.dsc

> debian/control:
DONE: It now depends on vim-python.

> - Current standards version is 3.9.2 (BTW, it was correct previous version
> of your package...).
DONE

>I'd once again advise you to have the
> description reviewed on debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org. They don't
> bite. :)
DONE

> debian/copyright:
> - It has syntax errors (lintian 2.5.3 can now check that).
> - "Nico Raffo  Nico Raffo" - I think one "Nico Raffo" would be enough. :)
DONE
> Also, you don't need to repeat the copyright statement in the License field.
> - Please use "Expat" for short license name, not "MIT".
DONE
> debian/changelog:
> - "Repackaed" is a typo.
DONE
> - This file is supposed to document changes since the last version in
> Debian, not your struggles to get the package to the archive. :) For new
> packages single changelog entry saying "Initial release (closes: #NNNNNN)."
> is usually enough.[0]
Followed your suggestion, i'd mark it as DONE
> - The trailing space is still there:
> $ head -n1 debian/control | sed -e 's/ /SPACE/g'
> Source:SPACEconqueSPACE
:) DONE

Lintian is giving me the following errors, i have no idea howto deal with them
W: conque source: syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright syntax error in
section 2 after the tag license:  Permission is hereby granted, free
of charge, to any person obtaining a copy\n
N:
N:    The machine-readable copyright file didn't pass Debian control file
N:    syntax check.
N:
N:    Refer to http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ for details.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: source-copyright, Type: source
N:

and

W: conque source: syntax-error-in-dep5-copyright syntax error in
section 2 after the tag license:  Permission is hereby granted, free
of charge, to any person obtaining a copy\n
N:
N:    The machine-readable copyright file didn't pass Debian control file
N:    syntax check.
N:
N:    Refer to http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ for details.
N:
N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: source-copyright, Type: source

I am using the lintian version you suggested. Searching for the error,
lead me back to your patch sent to lintian mailing list :). I really
dont know how to move forward.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards and have a nice day,
Harish Badrinath