Re: RFS: presage (updated package)

Hi Kilian,

And just while I'm watching the uplaod run I was just thinking that for the
next upload you may also want to introduce a -dbg package. Have you thought
about adding one? Usually complements a library quite well.

I added -dbg packages and uploaded presage_0.8.6-2 to mentors:

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/presage/presage_0.8.6-2.dsc

It builds these binary packages:

 gprompter  - intelligent predictive GTK+ text editor
gprompter-dbg - intelligent predictive GTK+ text editor (debugging symbols)
 libpresage-data - intelligent predictive text entry platform (data files)
libpresage-dev - intelligent predictive text entry platform (development files) libpresage-doc - intelligent predictive text entry platform (documentation)
 libpresage1 - intelligent predictive text entry platform (shared library)
libpresage1-dbg - intelligent predictive text entry platform (shared library debugg
 presage    - intelligent predictive text entry platform (tools and demos)
presage-dbg - intelligent predictive text entry platform (tools debugging symbo
 pyprompter - intelligent predictive wxPython text editor
python-presage - intelligent predictive text entry platform (Python binding) python-presage-dbg - intelligent predictive text entry platform (Python binding debugg

Here's the changelog entry for this upload:

presage (0.8.6-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Fixed install layout dh_python2 warning.
  * Added -dbg debug packages.

Cheers,
- Matteo