Re: RFS: mgen

Hi Kilian,

thanks very much for your detailed explanations. They cleared some things
up that I had misunderstood.

I've rebuilt from scratch with latest debhelper and uploaded to mentors.
Would you mind taking another look and telling me if it's technically ok now?

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 10:50:22PM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:

> Regarding this upstream license you received by email I wonder whether the
> third paragraph is entirely DFSG-free. Have you asked for recommendations at
> debian-legal? Or is this license already used by any other package in
> Debian?

I don't think this license has been used before, I'll ask on debian-legal if
the license qualifies for distribution in Debian.

Thanks again very much for your help!

 Raoul