Re: Using dh to build >1 binary package with different configure options

Tony Houghton <h@realh.co.uk> writes:

> Yes, I'm using the short form.
>
> Thanks to everyone who showed me how to do this. But I'd also appreciate
> some feedback on the question of whether it's sensible to provide two
> versions of roxterm this way or should I pick one version and stick to a
> simple rules file?

I'd probably provide both. A rules file doing two configure && make &&
make install runs isn't all that complicated.

The -gtk2 version can always be dropped later, either when upstream
stops supporting it, or when the number of users drops to a level not
worth the effort of maintaining two versions.