Re: Using dh to build >1 binary package with different configure options

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:53:32 +1000
Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 00:40:34 +0100
> Tony Houghton <h@realh.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I'm pretty sure I once read something about how to get a single
> > source package to build multiple binary packages from the same
> > source with different configure options. Unfortunately I can't
> > remember what I read and it didn't apply to dh anyway. Can anyone
> > recommend a guide to doing this with dh?
>
> Important question: Are you using dh short form or not?

Yes, I'm using the short form.

Thanks to everyone who showed me how to do this. But I'd also appreciate
some feedback on the question of whether it's sensible to provide two
versions of roxterm this way or should I pick one version and stick to a
simple rules file?