Re: RFS: wmmoonclock (updated package)

Hi kix,

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 01:16:32PM +0200, Rodolfo kix Garcia wrote:
[...]
> >Not sure what you mean with Git files.
>
> Yes, what should I do with the files at
> http://repo.or.cz/w/dockapps.git

Uhm, I guess that they should become the next 34 new package unless they're
already packaged. Potentially you can try to group them together and omit
those which aren't actively developed and only test code / proof of concept
etc..

Depending on what upstream thinks about this you can also make them one big
source package and build a number of binary packages from there.

Have you got any idea in what source tarball form they'll end up on the web
once this webserver to host them you mentioned will be available?

> Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your work!

> The file is in mentors again.

Built, Signed, Uploaded.