Re: RFS: obexpushd (adopted two uploads ago) (was: Re: RFS: obexpushd (adopted one upload ago))

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 03:17:03AM +0200, Gabriele Giacone wrote:

Hi,

> DMUA flag would be really appreciated too.

I try to look at it tonight but I can't assure that I'll
have the time. Are there important fixes included that should
hit the worl^unstable asap?

In case someone else with too much free time (Killian? ;) would
like to step up feel free to do so, just write me mail so I know
that I can remove it from my todo list.

BTW you should've pinged me somewhat earlier after the squeeze release
to re-upload 0.11.1 to unstable.

Cheers,
Sven