Re: RFS: taxbird (updated package)

Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org> writes:

> [...]
>>
>> I added NMU-diffs for the debian changes only, because I think adding
>> the upstream diffs from libgeier 0.11 to 0.12 and taxbird from 0.15 to
>> 0.16 don't add any value.
>>
> [...]
>
> I suppose that's fine. I've now done the following:
>
> - Built libgeier and uploaded to DELAYED/5.
> - Fixed the build-dep of taxbird to use glade instead of glade-gnome as there is
>   some semi-broken transition going on. Noted the change in the changelog.
> - Built and uploaded taxbird to DELAYED/7.

I've seen build problems on
<https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=taxbird&suite=sid>

The build problem could be fixed by adding autotools-dev to the build
dependencies.

What should I do next? Just wait for a bug report?
Upload taxbird 0.16-0.2 with a fixed Build-Depends?
Something else ...?

Regards, Olaf