Re: RFS: aescrypt

Please find here the new version of the package:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "aescrypt".

* Package name    : aescrypt
  Version         : 3.05-1
  Upstream Author :Glenn Washburn <crass@berlios.de>
  Paul E. Jones <paulej@packetizer.com>
Mauro Gilardi <galvao.m@gmail.com>
* URL : http://www.aescrypt.com/ * License : gpl2 Section : utils It builds these binary packages: aescrypt - Simple tool for encrypt and decrypt files using AES The package appears to be lintian clean. The upload would fix these bugs: 609505 My motivation for maintaining this package is: [fill in]. The package can be found on mentors.debian.net: - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aescrypt - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/aescrypt/aescrypt_3.05-1.dsc I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. Kind regards Ali MEZGANI

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@wrar.name> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 04:16:23PM +0000, mezgani ali wrote:
> * License         : gpl3
No, it's GPL2+ for aes.c and sha256.c and non-free "freeware" license (not
explicitly allowing modification) for other files.

--
WBR, wRAR

--
Ali MEZGANI