Re: RFS: JLDrill

On 16 June 2011 15:43, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
> rake clean_debian
> (in /tmp/buildd/jldrill-0.5.1)
> rake aborted!
> Could not find RubyGem rspec (= 1.3.1)
> /tmp/buildd/jldrill-0.5.1/Rakefile.rb:4

Thank you for trying it.  That was a bit
stupid of me.  The Rakefile requires rspec and
a few other things, but they aren't actually required
for building the debian package (only unit tests).
I actually have a problem where the documentation
is built with webgen, but the debian package for
webgen is broken and can't build it.  I'll have to
think of the best way to fix this.  Possibly I should
build the Debian package without rake.  I don't really
understand how the debhelper tools work.  Maybe
I should be using them instead.

I'll try again.  Sorry for wasting your time!

              MikeC