Re: Re: RFS: creepy

If I mind step in, most of the problems are problems inherited from me.

(C) is 2010 because the project started last days of last December , so
everything got 2010 and i never really cared to change that.

versioning really got out of control in the 0.1.xx branch , I 'm
planning on upstream releases 0.y from 0.2 and on.

I corrected the already mentioned problems in the README file, let me
know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Thank you both for the feedback

Yiannis Kakavas