Re: RFS: mosquitto

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Dear mentors,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mosquitto".
>>
>> * Package name    : mosquitto
>>  Version         : 0.9.2-1
>>  Upstream Author : Roger Light <roger@atchoo.org>
>> * URL             : http://mosquitto.org/
>> * License         : BSD
>>  Section         : net
>>
> [...]
>
> I've reviewed your package and a few issues need fixing. As you are upstream,
> all of them should be easy to address:
>
> - src/conf.c lacks copyright and license information
> - debian/mosquitto.prerm: Where does the "service" command come from in "service mosquitto stop"?
> - 0.10 has been released :-) (according to debian/watch)

I've fixed these issues and uploaded a new version.

* src/conf.c has copyright information included in mosquitto-0.10 anyway.
* debian/mosquitto.prerm uses invoke-rc.d instead of "service",
assuming that it is available. This matches behaviour I've seen in
other prerm scripts.
* The package has been updated for 0.10.

Thanks,

Roger