Re: RFS: stopmotion 0.6.2-1.2 (NMU to fix RC bugs)

Hi,

On 12/29/2011 02:40 AM, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> The current package built fine in unstable (as --no-add-needed is not
> the default yet).
>
> The other FTBFS bug (#565056) looks strange, more like a bug in gcc that
> has been fixed since.  Are you sure your upload changed anything
> related?  If not, the bug should be closed by mail instead.

I think #565056  and #606721 is familiar because all related to
binutils-gold. I'm sure my upload will change even ld as-needed is not
enabled yet, and who know it will be enabled again in the future? but i
still open my mind about this change.

> Besides the last point, the package looks fine.  How long would you like
> your upload to be delayed?

two or five days if fair enough because maintainer not responded at
least a year. last upload also NMU too.

> Regards,
> Ansgar

Thanks Asngar for review!