Re: RFS: stopmotion 0.6.2-1.2 (NMU to fix RC bugs)

Hi,

Mahyuddin Susanto <udienz@ubuntu.com> writes:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my NMU of "stopmotion". it fixes #565056,
> #606721, and #612762.
[...]
>   dget -x
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stopmotion/stopmotion_0.6.2-1.2.dsc
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/565056
> http://bugs.debian.org/606721
> http://bugs.debian.org/612762

The current package built fine in unstable (as --no-add-needed is not
the default yet).

The other FTBFS bug (#565056) looks strange, more like a bug in gcc that
has been fixed since.  Are you sure your upload changed anything
related?  If not, the bug should be closed by mail instead.

Besides the last point, the package looks fine.  How long would you like
your upload to be delayed?

Regards,
Ansgar