Re: RFS: owncloud 2.0.1

Le mercredi 23 novembre 2011 22:51:42, Thomas Müller a écrit :
> Dear mentors,

Hi Thomas,

> I am STILL looking for a sponsor for my package "owncloud".
> Meanwhile version 2.0.1 was released.

Did anyone volunteered to be your sponsor for owncloud ? If not, I'm
interested in this tool !

>  * Package name    : owncloud
>    Version         : 2.0.1-1
>    Upstream Author : Frank Karlitschek, Robin Appelman, Jakob Sack, ...
>  * URL             : http://owncloud.org
>  * License         : AGPL
>    Section         : web

Some comments :

 - I can't find any licence for JPlayer files, for instance :
    apps/media/js/Jplayer.swf
    apps/media/js/jquery.jplayer.min.js

 - There is some compressed javascript libraries.
   They're not considered as preferred source for modification,
   thus they are not suitable for main.
    core/js/jquery-1.6.4.min.js
    core/js/jquery-ui-1.8.14.custom.min.js
    core/js/jquery.infieldlabel.min.js
    apps/media/js/jquery.jplayer.min.js
    3rdparty/js/chosen/chosen.jquery.min.js

 - You should not set DMUA flag for your first upload of a NEW package (I don't
know you enough to allow that :)

Cheers,
--
Damien - Debian Developper