Re: RFS: policyd-weight

* Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>, 2011-12-25, 19:43:
Stable is frozen, we do not change packages there unless there is a very good reason to do so. The bug you are fixing does not seem to qualify as release critical thus we need to deal with the problem as is.
OK, thanks for your details. I do also think, that this bug is not a release critical rather an important bug.
It is possible to fix non-RC bugs in updates to stable (that are deemed important enough to be fixed).

True.

The maintainer and the (stable) release managers have to agree with it though.

And (S)RMs rarely agree if the bug is not fixed in unstable first. :)

--
Jakub Wilk