Re: RFS: parcellite 1.0.2~rc5-1 (updated package)

Hi,

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com> writes:
> Sigh... Any one feel giving me a Christmas present? Still builds in a
> clean sid chroot, still is lintian clean, and still fixes a bug
> reported by a Debian user.
>>>  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite/parcellite_1.0.2~rc5-1.dsc

The upstream tarball contains a lot of generated files (Makefile, *.o, a
complete installation in debian/parcellite/, executable, ...).  Is
upstream aware that a "dist-gzip" ("dist-bzip2", "dist-xz") target
exists?

Having generated files makes the diff much larger so I did not review
the other changes so far.

Also upstream now has its own debian/ directory.  If they want to
distribute packages on their own, they should probably base their work
on your current package (which is much better than what upstream has
right now).

Regards,
Ansgar