RFS: parcellite 1.0.2~rc5-1 (updated package)

Sigh... Any one feel giving me a Christmas present? Still builds in a
clean sid chroot, still is lintian clean, and still fixes a bug
reported by a Debian user.

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Maintainer