Re: RFS: anox

Dear mentors,

I've uploaded a new version of my package "anox", and I am looking for
a sponsor.

 * Package name    : anox
   Version         : 2.1-1
   Upstream Author : Sébastien Bertrand <thedamocles@gmail.com>
 * URL             : https://launchpad.net/anox
 * License         : GPL-3+
   Section         : x11

It builds those binary packages:
  anox  - run an application in another X server

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/anox

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/anox/anox_2.1-1.dsc

anoX aims to provide a simple and powerful way to run an application,
mainly games, in another X server. The goal is to bypass bugs such as
wine's windows disappearing when using Compiz or SDL-based games (like
Tremulous) preventing from switching between the game and the desktop.

Kind regards,
Sébastien Bertrand