Re: RFS: dvbackup

onlyjob wrote:
> This is very strange. Practically can't be.
> I'm unable to reproduce it.
> I'm building in 3 different pbuilder environments
> [sid_amd64,stable_amd64,stable_i386]
> and on two physical machines amd64 and i386.
> It's all good for me.
>
> I even re-downloaded it and it is good.
>
> What's going on? Could you try again please?

Still the same for me. The easiest way to reproduce is running
'debian/rules clean', which calls dh_auto_clean, which in turns runs
'make clean', where 'rm *.o; rm rsbep' will fail if those files do not
exist. I assume that in your case, you were only running the clean
target after building something, but git-buildpackage does it at the
very beginning too, and it should not fail if there's nothing to do.
(BTW, I appologize for not making it clear that I was building using
git-buildpackage.)

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht