Re: RFS: Planner (orphan package)

Thanks for the answers!

Unfortunately, I ran into an issue - possibly upstream -, which worries
me a bit: I have a .planner file, created with an older version
(whatever version is in Ubuntu Lucid), which doesn't load correctly with
the updated package. By doesn't load correctly, I mean that there is no
error message, neither on stderr, nor elsewhere, but the chart doesn't
display.

If I recompile the version in Debian to get rid of the python << 2.7
conflict, that can load the file, and display the Gantt chart correctly,
but your prepared version can't.

Sadly, I cannot share the planner file (it's company stuff), so I'll try
to prepare a sample that exhibits the same problem, without the
sensitive information.