RFS: Planner (orphan package)

Dear mentors,

Wences Arana and I intend to adopt planner, so now we are looking for
a sponsor for our package "planner".

 * Package name    : planner
   Version         : 0.14.5-1
 * URL             : live.gnome.org/Planner
 * License         : GPL-2 and others
   Section         : gnome

It builds those binary packages:

 planner    - project management application
 planner-data - Data files for planner
 planner-dev - Planner development library
 planner-doc - Documentation for planner

This version of the package fixes the following debian bugs:

  - RC: #643458, #644679
  - Minor #558617
  - Wishlist #635483
  - WNPP bug #632993

The package is lintian (pedantic) clean.

The package was built using pbuilder (cowbuild) and here is the build
log:
http://jmaslibre.org/debian/planner/planner-0.14.5/planner_0.14.5-1_amd64.build

The package is Piuparts clean using: piuparts --warn-on-others
--warn-on-leftovers-after-purge planner_0.14.5-1_amd64.changes

The piuparts log:
http://jmaslibre.org/debian/planner/planner-0.14.5/planner_0.14.5-1_amd64.piuparts

--warn-on-others is used because some packages that are brought in as
  dependencies doesn't purge cleanly.

--warn-on-leftovers-after-purge is used due to #647473 and #647575.

You can download the package from mentors[0]:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/planner/planner_0.14.5-1.dsc

Kind regards,

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/package/planner

Josué Abarca