Re: RFS: libdancer-session-cookie-perl

Hi Alex

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 01:03:48PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libdancer-session-cookie-perl".
>
>  * Package name    : libdancer-session-cookie-perl
>    Version         : 0.15-1
>    Upstream Author : Alex Kapranoff
>  * URL             : http://search.cpan.org/dist/Dancer-Session-Cookie/ <http://search.cpan.org/dist/Dancer-Session-Cookie/>
>  * License         : GPL-1+ or Artistic
>    Section         : perl
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
> libdancer-session-cookie-perl - Encrypted cookie-based session backend for Dancer
>
> This is a very small but useful perl module which I use personally for my dancer based web app .
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
>
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/libdancer-session-cookie-perl
>
> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>
>   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libd/libdancer-session-cookie-perl/libdancer-session-cookie-perl_0.15-1.dsc

First of all thank you for contributing and having begun to package
this module. I have not (yet) checked the package, only wonder about
the following: Are you interested joining the Debian Perl Group for
packaging Perl module and move this unter the umbrella of the pkg-perl
team?

If so please have a look a our introduction page [1], or our team page
[2].

 [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
 [2] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup

In particular we can offer this way an easy sponsorship way. Updated
packages ready for review show up on pet [3].

 [3] http://pet.debian.net/pkg-perl/pet.cgi

All the packages are maintained now in the git repositories for the
pkg-perl team, so the git guide might be a good start too [4].

 [4] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/git.html

Regards,
Salvatore