Re: RFS: ranger_1.5.2-1 (new upstream release)

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 12:25 AM, Vern Sun wrote:

>> Your package has an RC bug that needs to be fixed:
>>
> done.
>
>  * Python tested with version 2.6, 2.7, 3.1, 3.2 (Closes: #643782)

If the package already works then you should not close the bug in this
way. Just send a mail:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#closing

>> There is one other bug that you might want to look at and fix or
>> forward upstream:
>>
> done.
>
>  * There are no Recommends and Suggests, fixed. (Closes: #619748)

Same here, if the bug is invalid, just close it:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#closing

> My english is poor. If this is necessary, should I make a patch to do this?

Your English seems understandable to me. It is not important enough to
make a patch.

--
bye,
pabs