Re: RFS: wmaker (try 2)

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:27:23 -0500, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Paul Tagliamonte
<paultag@ubuntu.com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Rodolfo kix Garcia <kix@kix.es> wrote:
Hi Paul,
[snip]
I'm getting some odd errors on my server (I'm away from home, I can't do a complete review) from lintian. I can't verify it quickly offhand,
but it's reporting:

E: wmaker source: missing-build-dependency quilt (>= 0.46-7~)
^^^ which was a warning that you depended directly on it, so I have a
feeling my lintian is sorely out of date
E: wmaker source: magic-arch-in-arch-list
^^^ which I can't verify in your d/control.

Please, check these problems. I don't have them here.

I can't complete a review now, but I figure it's about time a DD took over with a package as complex as this, as well as someone who's able
to sponsor you :)

I would like to became a DM :-) [http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=kix@kix.es] I have two packages more in mentors: wmmixer and wmmoonclock. Can somebody upload them. Thanks.

I'll hand it off here. Nice work, though.

Thanks a lot for your help.

P.P.S: debian/changelog looks a bit short for all the changes since
the last version. You might also consider noting some of the recent
changes that have been made :)

Ok, IMO this package is ready to be uploaded (more comments are welcome), but:

1. I need to move the files debian/debianfiles/README.* to debian/
2. I need add more info to the changelog.

I will took one week to close bugs, and add more info to the changelog file. This package has 189 bugs open, help to close these bugs are very very welcome. If anyone is interested to help me, please, contact with me off the list. I will sent the new (final?) wmaker package try 3 the next monday.

Thanks a lot for your help Paul,

Best Regards,
kix