Re: RFS: wmaker

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Rodolfo kix Garcia <kix@kix.es> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks Paul!!
>
> I have a new version, I will upload it in a few hours (and I will comment
> your email ;-)), but... I need help with this:
>
> [1] Problems in the copyright file with some licenses. What license I need
> to use?
> [2] GPL-2 block. I need to add the license to the file?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards.
>

> [1]
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:00:55 -0500, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Rodolfo kix Garcia <kix@kix.es> wrote:
>
> [snip]

I'm not sure what to do about this. It looks very BSDish. debian-legal
might be the best place to ask.

>>> WTF license!! ;-) I try to select one license, but I found nothing.
>>> http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ What should I do?
>>
>> I'm not sure. I'll pass this off to someone who knows what they're doing
>> :)
>
> [2]

This might be OK to call public-domain, but I'm not sure that
statement is a good legal release. debian-legal to the rescue again, I
think.

>>> No. Is the License paragraph. Is not correct?
>>
>> Ah, I see what you did. That's for the bit up on the top.
>>
>> I seem to recall that not being right, but I'm not sure :)

Add that block to the top where you have the Files: *, a blank line
signifies a full stop, next block, forget what I just said.

Don't worry about it being neat, just worry about it being correct :)

> [snip]
>>
>> Best of luck!
>> Paul
>>
>> --
>> All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.
>>
>> #define sizeof(x) rand()
>> :wq
>
> --
> ||// //\\// Rodolfo "kix" Garcia